Adecco Italia SpA is looking for an Asylum Information Provision Expert – Officer.
The profile will be working in one of the key locations in Italy and will be requested to
perform frequent missions on the field.
The profile will be responsible for the following tasks under the coordination and
supervision of the Coordinator:
• Provide information to applicants and beneficiaries of international protection
regarding the asylum procedures;
• Ensure adequate follow-up & monitoring of complex individual queries;
• Effectively liaise with stakeholders at central and local level to ensure proper
coordination of info provision activities;
• Ensure that the activities are in line with high quality standards and with relevant
national and international provisions;
• Support national authorities in determining and approving information to be
shared with applications of international protection;
• Manage and address needs of arriving groups of applicants in the operating area
of the first reception centre, contributing to a smooth functioning of the arrival inprocessing
in accordance with policy and procedures;
• Collect, process and archive documents submitted by the applicants, in line with
relevant provisions on data protections instruments and guidelines;
• Conduct on-the-job training for national authorities and officials as needed and/or
• Support the development, update and dissemination of information provision
and/or materials to implement the activities;
• Provide regular analytical and statistical reports on the functioning of the activities
and related challenges;
1. Completed University Degree in Law, Political Science, International relations,
Humanitarian studies or equipollent.
2. Previous relevant experience related to the provision of information in the field of
international protection of at least 2 years.
3. Good knowledge of the EU and national migration related legislation and
procedures, with particular attention to the Italian reception system.
4. Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
5. High Level Proficiency in Excel.
6. Be willing to travel frequently to several locations in Italy.
7. Have experience with the use of databases.
8. Have experience with the organization and the delivery of coaching
Availability to full-time fixed- term contract until 31.05.2024. Gross monthly salary 4070€
Duty Stations: Reggio Calabria e Crotone
Categoria Professionale: Polizia / Vigili Urbani / Pubblica Sicurezza
Settore: PUBBLICA AMMINISTRAZIONE
Città: Reggio Di Calabria (Reggio Di Calabria)
- Laurea Magistrale - Economico / Giuridico
- Inglese - Livello Ottimo
- Fogli di calcolo / elettronici - Excel, livello Ottimo
- Full Time